Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Unit 2: Post 11 (February 25, 2009)

One big thing I discovered during my research was that I didn't have a clue as to what a primary source was. I did manage to find multiple sources that I believe are both applicable to my topic and are primary sources as well. Two of my favorite ones include a court ruling and a message board concerning vaccines and their possible connection to autism. Both of these were verified as primary sources so that reassures me.

My sources are divided down the middle on whether they are behind the genetic cause of autism or the vaccine-induced view of autism. I have 2 for the genetics and 2 for the vaccine. The 5th source I have is a great page with multiple statistics on autism. It was the only site I could find that actually listed all the stats together in a very accessible manner. As my paper will focus on both these potential causes of autism, these sources will nicely compliment my topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment