Monday, February 16, 2009

Unit 1: Post 9 (February 16, 2009)

Author's Note on Portfolio:

I have to say that I am rather pleased with my final draft. The road was definitely a long one frought with multiple pitfalls, but I think that those were necessary to have the paper arrive where it has. A consistent thing that was pointed out to me everytime someone read my paper was that I had a LOT of great observations, but I just didn't have much analysis of it. It is really hard for me to separate the details and the analysis. I believe I have accomplished this in my final draft as I cut out a lot of my observation notes and spent the time adding more analysis of the space and making sure that I kept tying things back to my primary idea.

I think that this draft is as best as I could do. I tried really hard and cut a lot of information from the paper, something that was very hard for me to do. However hard it was, I feel it was worth it because this finished product is pretty much where I want it to be. Hopefully, a balance has been acheived between the observations and the analysis of the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment