Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Unit 2: Post 13 (March 4, 2009)

I essentially prepared for writing the two body sections by getting all the information I had, such as the rhetorical analysis questions and the Toulmin charts, and decided what parts to include. I used every section of my Toulmin charts, but I only picked some of the rhetorical anayslis questions. I primarily used the ones dealing with the author, the audience, ethos, and style. I chose to do one of my genetic body paragraphs and one of my vaccine ones.

I have learned a lot more about my topic by actually seeing the best way to organize my information. I found both the Toulmin chart and the rhetorical analysis questions to be quite helpful in helping me analyze the rhetorical strategies that were used. I am a little fearful that I am not correct in my rhetorical strategies. I am just not sure I understand everything that I am supposed to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment