Monday, March 23, 2009

Unit 2: Post 15 (March 23, 2009)

My previous draft for the workshop was essentially as close to a final draft as I could get. Therefore, this draft isn't too much different from that first one. I tried to make the language more concise, but I don't think I succeeded too much at that. I just like the voice the wording gives to my writing. Any extra input on making it shorter would be nice.

I did make some minor technical changes. For instance, I fixed the block quotations since I was completely off on how you're supposed to do them. One main thing that I have a problem with still is figuring out the citing for The Drs message board. I just cannot figure out how to cite all the different authors. I think once I get that part figured out, I will have the completed work the way that I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment