Monday, March 30, 2009

Unit 3: Post 17 (March 30, 2009)

The article I found is from a Community Impact Newspaper on "The Future of Highway 29." This article was a really long and complex article with multiple maps and diagrams depicting how the road will look after the changes. I cannot even imagine how that will look driving down it to my neighborhood. I cannot imagine how different my neighborhood will be with the new road. The whole front of it will have to change. We might even lose some of the golf course!

Another point brought up in the article was the multiple neighborhoods that are coming into the area of Highway 29. There are 19,005 lots according to the chart. Some of those are proposed and others are already under construction. The whole face of that area will be different within the next 30 years. I am honestly a little scared of what that will mean for everyone that is there and has been there for many years...

No comments:

Post a Comment